Waiting until you lose your sight before paying attention to eye health is just foolish. Going for regular eye exams are part of taking care of your vision but isn’t quite enough. First, you should get a better understanding of what types of problems can occur with your eyes and then how to take care of them. Today, Dr. Nedd will discuss:
- What the most common eye and vision problems are.
- Why Vitamin A and Vitamin D are so important to eye health.
- Bonus discussion – the relationship between Vitamin D deficiency and autism.
- What cataracts are and what glaucoma is, plus natural ways to try to prevent them.
- Natural alternatives to protect your vision.
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755