Last week we talked about how to prepare for a possible water shortage. This week we’re going to focus more on the quality of the water rather than the availability of it. In this episode, our special guest Winston Kao covers:
- The types of water that are good and the types of water that are bad – and why.
- What is in the bad water that is bad for you – and what it can do to your health.
- Which type of filtration systems you should avoid and why.
- What kind of filtration systems will give you the best water.
- Why the amount of time water is in contact with a filter is the key.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Winston Kao’s website
Winston’s phone number: 727-447-2344
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755