As the weather gets hotter it’s harder to stay outdoors as long. Why does the humidity make it more uncomfortable? And what symptoms should you be alert to when you spend more time outdoors? There is a risk for heat exhaustion and heat stroke in the summer months and if you aren’t aware of what they are, how to prevent them and what to do when you have them – you are putting your health at risk. Today, Dr. Nedd will discuss:
- Why does the humidity make it more uncomfortable.
- How does heat exhaustion happen and what are the symptoms.
- What symptoms will you have with heat stroke and why is it so dangerous.
- How can you avoid most heat related conditions.
- What are some natural remedies for when you have heat exhaustion or heat stroke.
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755