If you try a weight loss approach that is wrong for you it can, at best, produce poor results or no results. At worst it can endanger your health. Today I get to find out more about losing weight and keeping it off and you’ll hear about:
- Why low-fat diets aren’t a good approach in most cases and why.
- How a meal replacement drink gets its weight loss results by cannibalizing your body (info from an actual medical study).
- Weight loss barriers – conditions or body situations that will prevent you from losing weight and work against any diet you try.
- 3 weight loss programs that Dr. Nedd can recommend as being effective AND healthy.
- How to keep weight off once you lose it.
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755