You may think you know what inflammation is, but did you know that many health conditions are caused by inflammation in the body? Or that 3 of the top causes of death are linked to inflammation? And that there is a link between inflammation and depression?. Today, Dr. Nedd will cover:
- Why inflammation is a defensive mechanism of the body that’s good and what causes it to go bad.
- The list of conditions that have inflammation as an underlying factor.
- The connection between inflammation and auto-immune disorders as well as to large intestine conditions.
- Simple and inexpensive tests to help determine if your symptoms might be caused by inflammation.
- The ‘good’ and ‘bad’ foods list when it comes to inflammation.
- Natural ways to help reduce or eliminate inflammation.
- Ways to avoid getting inflammation and related health conditions.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755