You’ve probably heard about how healthy fish oil is or that you should get more omega fatty acids. But what are those? Why should you get more of them? What effects do they have on your health? What do deficiencies of them cause? Today, Dr. Nedd will discuss:
- What are the different types of omega fatty acids.
- The wide-ranging functions in the body dependent upon these fatty acids and the long list of conditions from deficiencies.
- What foods contain the beneficial fatty acids.
- What key information vegetarians need to know, or they are at risk.
- How to supplement your diet to get adequate amounts of the beneficial fatty acids.
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755