“You are what you eat”. “Eat a healthy diet and you’ll live a healthy life”. Sounds good but it isn’t true…if you don’t absorb the nutrients in your food. To be healthy, your body has to absorb its basic building blocks and sources of energy from food. Through your digestive tract. This is where enzymes play a vital role. In this episode, Dr. Nedd will cover:
- What enzymes are and what they do.
- Which enzymes are produced where.
- How enzymes get interfered with.
- What to do when enzymes aren’t doing the job.
- Why Nexium and other antacids can make things worse.
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755