Applied Kinesiology (AK) is an advanced tool that some Chiropractors use to amplify what they do to help their patients get results. Dr. Nedd has used this his whole career. This week we have a special guest, Dr. Alf Garbutt, who has used (AK) in practice for over 40 years and is going to share some of his experiences with AK with patients to give you a better understanding of what it is and why it’s used. In this episode we will cover:
- What Applied Kinesiology (AK) is and how it came about.
- The scientific basis of muscle testing plus how and why it’s used in AK.
- How the use of AK with professional athletes has benefitted patients of all kinds.
- An explanation of some of the different tools of AK and how they’re used to help improve patients’ physical condition and health.
- The advantages for patients who see a doctor that uses AK.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755