There are 2 more health destroyers which are found in many homes and workplaces. They can cause some serious health problems that aren’t easily diagnosed, even in children. This week we go over asbestos and lead. In this episode, Dr. Nedd will cover:
- Where asbestos can be found and why you have to be cautious when renovating your home.
- How asbestos can harm your body and what can be done if you’ve been exposed.
- The most common ways that lead can get into your body.
- The serious conditions in children and adults when their lead levels get too high.
- Tests that determine lead levels.
- Treatments that help reduce toxic lead levels in the body
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755