Is there any way to check on the function of your heart, rather than just finding out if it has already been damaged in the past? Wouldn’t it be better to see where the function is suboptimal and have a way to improve that with nutrition? In this episode, Dr. Nedd covers:
- Why there was a need for a heart test in addition to the EKG and stress test.
- What the Heart Sound Recorder tests for and why that’s important.
- How nutritional solutions improve test results and how quickly that can happen.
- How the test is done, how to get it done for yourself, and what it costs.
- How this doesn’t replace the standard heart test but complements them.
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755