The ovaries and uterus are the main organs in the female reproductive system and the ovaries are also part of the endocrine system. They play a role in female characteristics and in the ability of a woman to conceive and bear a child. However, there are times when not all goes the way it should. In this episode Dr. Nedd will discuss:
- The role that the ovaries and uterus play in reproduction and hormone production.
- What happens when either of them malfunction.
- Other parts of the body that contribute to the female reproductive system.
- Medical approaches to female reproductive system conditions.
- Alternative approaches to female reproductive system conditions.
Recently released and announced in a previous episode are:
Posture Videos Introduction
Posture Video 1 – Corrective Neck Exercise
Posture Video 2 – Forward Hip-Tilt Corrective Exercises
Posture Video 3 – Forward Slouch/Rounded Shoulders Corrective Exercises
Posture Video 4 – Test & Strengthen Balance with the “Stork”
Posture Video 5 – Stretching Tight Back Muscles
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755