Whether it’s working too long at your computer or getting hit from behind by a careless driver, neck pain can be annoying, distracting and sometimes almost impossible to tolerate. In this episode, Dr. Nedd will explain what some of the causes of neck pain are and why whiplash from an auto accident can have a delayed neck pain reaction. Today, you’ll hear about:
- Why do neck injuries, even if minor, take longer to heal than something more severe like a broken bone.
- Why emergency rooms are good for checking on potentially serious injuries after a car accident but are not good for whiplash.
- Pain pills, muscle relaxants, and even physical therapy can’t get a full result if this is present.
- Cervical pillows – good or bad.
- 10 pounds for every inch..
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755