We’ve covered how important it is to get proper nutrition in your diet. We’ve covered how the toxic chemicals used in raised food the conventional way is harming your body. We’ve recommended eating as much organic food as you can. But we haven’t covered how to raise your own organic fruits and vegetables if you want to do that. We’ll fix that on today’s episode. Dr. Nedd recently put in his own organic garden at his home in Clearwater with the help of his special guest, Jai McFall.
Jai has been an organic gardener for over 50 years and an organic landscape designer for over 30 years, so knows of what she speaks. Today, she’ll discuss:
- How organic gardening is defined.
- What is missing in the soil and how that affects food and your health.
- What GMO is and why you should avoid it.
- What you need to do to grow healthy and tasty fruits and vegetables.
- What items you need to have to put in an organic garden at your place.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755