Oxygen, or O2, is vital to your body and without it your body won’t function. How important is it and how do you know whether you have enough? In this episode, Dr. Nedd will cover:
- What level of blood oxygen is healthy, what level should be watched closely, and what level is dangerously low.
- How you can measure your blood oxygen.
- What causes blood oxygen to go below normal.
- What low oxygen levels in your body can cause.
- How to correct oxygen levels in your body when they go too low.
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755