This topic is personal for Dr. Nedd. Had he not grown up when he did, he would likely have been labeled as having either ADD or ADHD and forced to take extremely addictive drugs. This is a very touchy subject because people think if you say anything against these labels you mean that what these children are manifesting doesn’t really exist. That’s wrong. Listen in to understand better. Today, Dr. Nedd will discuss:
- What ADD and ADHD stand for and how they are ‘diagnosed’.
- Dr. Nedd’s personal story of his ‘hyperactive’ behavior in school and the cause of it.
- What the most commonly used drugs are supposed to do and the dangerous problems they can cause.
- How can a parent find out what is causing their child to act the way they do when labeled ADHD.
- What are some safer, non-drug methods to control or correct ADHD symptoms.
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
Why I Believe Attention Deficit Disorder Is A Myth by Thomas Armstrong, Ph.D.
Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR) – Parents: Get the Facts–Know Your Rights
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755