Why do some people gain weight eating almost exactly the same as others who are losing weight? Why does exercise seem to work for some people and not for others? Today, Dr. Nedd goes into the Dr. Eric Berg’s “7 Principles of Fat-Burning” and will discuss:
- How Dr. Berg discovered these principles.
- What the 7 principles are.
- Why the wrong type of exercise for your type of body can end up in poor or no results.
- What the fat-burning and the fat-storing triggers are.
- What the 4 different body types are.
Newly released and announced in the a previous episode are:
Posture Videos Introduction
Posture Video 1 – Corrective Neck Exercise
Posture Video 2 – Forward Hip-Tilt Corrective Exercises
Posture Video 3 – Forward Slouch/Rounded Shoulders Corrective Exercises
Posture Video 4 – Test & Strengthen Balance with the “Stork”
Posture Video 5 – Stretching Tight Back Muscles
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755