During pregnancy, nutritional needs change. This includes both the foods you eat (and don’t eat) and the supplements you take. There is also specific pre-pregnancy nutritional advice that should be known and nutritional tips for mothers who will be nursing. Today, Dr. Nedd will discuss:
- What important step needs to be done prior to pregnancy.
- The foods you need to avoid that can lead to a miscarriage.
- Which nutrients are vitally important to a healthy baby and why.
- Natural remedies for morning sickness.
- Supplements that have been found to help mothers produce more milk.
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
Newly released and announced in the a previous episode are:
Posture Videos Introduction
Posture Video 1 – Corrective Neck Exercise
Posture Video 2 – Forward Hip-Tilt Corrective Exercises
Posture Video 3 – Forward Slouch/Rounded Shoulders Corrective Exercises
Posture Video 4 – Test & Strengthen Balance with the “Stork”
Posture Video 5 – Stretching Tight Back Muscles
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755