Sodium and Potassium are two vital minerals. They have some important functions related to the heart and cardiovascular system as well as other important functions at the cellular level. These are 2 minerals you should not take chances with. Today, Dr. Nedd will discuss:
- Why the body works hard to ensure the sodium level in the blood stays within a certain range.
- Why sodium and potassium must remained balanced.
- How far off most people are from the proper ratio of sodium to potassium and the health problems that can cause.
- Why it’s almost impossible to get adequate amounts of potassium from supplements.
- The best and worst dietary sources for sodium and magnesium.
Newly released and announced in the a previous episode are:
Posture Videos Introduction
Posture Video 1 – Corrective Neck Exercise
Posture Video 2 – Forward Hip-Tilt Corrective Exercises
Posture Video 3 – Forward Slouch/Rounded Shoulders Corrective Exercises
Posture Video 4 – Test & Strengthen Balance with the “Stork”
Posture Video 5 – Stretching Tight Back Muscles
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755