Why would anyone say that vaping is more dangerous than cigarettes? It’s just steam, isn’t it? Turns out there are a lot of misconceptions that our guest host has to clear up with thousands of teens and adults around the country. In this episode we will cover:
- What vaping is and what are the ingredients.
- Why ingredients that might otherwise be considered safe can be harmful when heated to 200-400 degrees and inhaled in steam.
- The surprising % of middle school and high schoolers that vape and are addicted to vaping.
- The serious health problems that can come from vaping, and why.
- What Michael is doing to help those most at risk.
Resources Mentioned in thie episode:
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755