You probably know you should take vitamins. That they are helpful. But how much do you really know about them? Do you know what they will do specifically? Do you know what foods contain them? Or why they have those letters? Today, Dr. Nedd will discuss:
- How the word “vitamin” came about.
- Why the vitamin names are letters.
- What vitamin A is needed for and the symptoms you’ll see when you have a deficiency.
- Foods that will help you get more vitamin A.
- When you need higher dosages of vitamin A.
- Why high dosages of a specific form of vitamin A over a long period of time can be dangerous.
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755