Vitamin D wasn’t talked about much until a few years ago. Most people only know that they get more of it when they’re out in the sun. But now that it’s getting more attention, it’s becoming clearer that this is one of the most underrated vitamins there is. The statistics on cancer and Vitamin D deficiency alone should get your attention. Today, Dr. Nedd will discuss:
- Getting Vitamin D from the sun, from food and from supplements.
- The important functions Vitamin D plays in the body.
- Why nearly 75% of the world’s population has a Vitamin D deficiency.
- The simple blood test to see if you have an adequate level of Vitamin D.
- The connection between Vitamin D deficiency and cancer – very important to know about.
Newly released and announced in the last episode are:
Posture Videos Introduction
Posture Video 1 – Corrective Neck Exercise
Posture Video 2 – Forward Hip-Tilt Corrective Exercises
Posture Video 3 – Forward Slouch/Rounded Shoulders Corrective Exercises
Posture Video 4 – Test & Strengthen Balance with the “Stork”
Posture Video 5 – Stretching Tight Back Muscles
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755