Most of us take it for granted but we wouldn’t last more than 3 days without it. Water to drink. Why is it so important to our health? How much do we really need? Does it really matter where it comes from? There is a lot of missing information and wrong information that people have. This episode will help with all of that. Today, Dr. Nedd will discuss:
- Why does the body need as much water as it does.
- What is the ideal amount of water you should drink each day and what is the minimum.
- What happens to your body when it doesn’t get enough water.
- What are the best filtration systems.
- Do those pitchers or small filters do any good.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755