It might occur to you that becoming a Chiropractor instead of a Medical Doctor is a more challenging career path. Medical Doctor’s have powerful associations and institutes and centers and hospitals all telling you that these are the ‘real doctors’. That science and research backs up what they do. That other approaches like Chiropractic, vitamin supplements, acupuncture, etc. aren’t ‘proven’, are ‘experimental’. Huge amounts of money flow through the medical establishment including money paid to doctors by pharmaceutical companies to prescribe their drugs and billions from insurance companies for treatments and procedures that have sometimes have ridiculously low rates or success or even cause further health problems. So yes, it can be easier and more lucrative to be a conventional, medical doctor.
Then why would any want to become a Chiropractor? In this Episode, Dr. Stephen Nedd shares his personal reasons why he made that choice and:
- Which event, almost devastating to him in his early life, helped him get subjective reality on Chiropractic results.
- Which people were most influential on his choice to become a Chiropractor and why.
- How he discovered he had a spinal curvature and what he was told to do about it (which actually fixed it).
- The most important, overriding goal he has for each patient.
- Why he uses certain techniques.
- What is his overall philosophy as a doctor.
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755