When your heart stops, so do you. The longer your heart and circulatory system function well, the longer and healthier life you’ll have. Since you can’t trade in your heart like you can your car, you might want to know how to keep it working at it’s optimum. In this episode Dr. Nedd will discuss:
- The variety of cardiovascular system conditions that people experience.
- Alternative methods of dealing with cardiovascular conditions.
- How diet can lead to poor or good cardiovascular health.
- The role that exercise plays in cardiovascular health.
- Common myths about cardiovascular health including the ‘daily aspirin’ myth recently debunked.
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755