The bones in the skull that protect the brain have joints between them. But these are different than almost all other joints in the body. There are also nerves that control sensations and head movement that don’t come from the spinal cord. All of these bones and joints and nerves serve important functions but can cause a lot of painful problems when they aren’t working right. In this episode, Dr. Nedd will cover:
- What the cranium is and a misconception about the joints of the skull that is common even among doctors.
- What the 12 cranial nerves do.
- Conditions that can affect the cranial nerves including one of the most painful conditions of the body called the suicide condition.
- What can be done about cranial bone displacement.
- Treatments that help with some cranial nerve conditions.
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755