This is the final of four episodes where we discuss what was covered at the Pinellas County “A Day with the Experts: Community COVID-19 Conference”. This week is about Dr. Robert Malone, who developed the m-RNA technology, and Jeff Childers – an attorney who has successful argued cases regarding people’s rights during the pandemic. In this episode, Dr. Nedd covers:
- What is being done around the world to doctors who don’t agree with the ‘accepted’ way of thinking about COVID and the shot.
- Why Dr. Malone is concerned about the approach being used in dealing with the pandemic.
- What the statistics about deaths from the vaccine show.
- A little-known media consortium and how they are steering the public perception of COVID and the shot.
- Legal successes and legislative wins in Florida and what it took to get them.
Resources mentioned during this episode:
Videos of all speakers from Afternoon with the Experts
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | RSS