Most people have heard about someone older who has a ‘laundry list’ of medications. We just take for granted that as we get older we’ll have more health issues and that we’ll be taking more medications. But is this wise? And what problems can arise from taking multiple drugs at the same time when you’re older. In this episode, Dr. Nedd, will cover:
- Why there is a difference in the way a senior or elderly person’s body processes a medication as opposed to someone younger.
- What problems can he elderly experience when they are taking multiple medications.
- Which medications are the most commonly prescribed for someone who is older.
- How medications react differently in an older body and why.
- What can be done to make sure you don’t suffer health issues because of prescription medications when you get older.
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755