There are dishes made with uncooked meat or fish, like Sushi. Are they safe to eat? What do you need to know about these dishes to protect your health? Dr. Nedd will cover:
- What are the most commonly eaten dishes that contain raw meat or fish.
- What kinds of health problems can come from eating raw meats or fish that aren’t prepared properly.
- The only kind of fish that should be used for sushi.
- How to avoid potential health problems if you plan to eat raw meat or fish dishes.
- How a form of ‘cooking’ that doesn’t use heat can produce safe-to-eat meat or fish.
Nedd Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Phone: (727) 467-0775
1221 Cleveland St.
Clearwater, FL 33755